* Removed "information provided by"
* Removed specific windows-client instructions and replaced them with generic-brand instructions.
* s/posts/entries/ and s/post/entry/
FAQ113 - "How do I check my LiveJournal email?"
* Took out the example with opiummmm
* Inserted a horizontal rule
FAQ119 - "Can I edit/delete an entry in a community journal?"
* Reworded the first paragraph
* Inserted horizontal rules
* Removed most of the text under "Web Interface" and replaced it with what's there.
Edit the entry by using the toolbar on the "Post Comments" or "Read Comments" page, as explained at http://www.livejournal.com/support/faqbrowse.bml?faqid=2 .
To reach the Comments page when message boards are disabled, use the subject listing in the Calendar view. If an entry does not appear in the subject listing, its privacy level is probably preventing you from seeing it. Make sure you are logged in, are a member of the community, etc. If the entry is private, you'll need to know its item ID.
* Made it non-windows client specific
FAQ120 - "Can I make my entire journal Friends-only or Private?"
* Removed the middle two paragraphs, because they talk about stuff that's all in FAQ2
Editing your journal can be done from either the web client (http://www.livejournal.com/editjournal.bml) or by using one of the downloadable clients. If you have not yet downloaded a client you may do so at http://www.livejournal.com/download/ .
Note: While editing entries, if you receive an error message that states "Client error: Invalid text encoding: Cannot display non-Unicode posts unless default encoding has been selected", see http://www.livejournal.com/support/faqbrowse.bml?faqid=133
* total revamp, kept the same content
* inserted some horizontal rules
FAQ121 - "Can I ban someone from reading my journal?"
* removed "(not a currently available security setting but one that has been suggested)"
* removed several extraneous spaces
FAQ123 - "What is the directory?"
* Removed " but there will be limited support for free users sometime in the near future"
* Opinions: should we add in a line saying "if you get an error saying that your account type doesn't permit usage of the directory, then you should log in / log out and log back in"
FAQ126 - "Can I delete all my entries but keep my username?"
* Removed the last two paragraphs (same as those for FAQ120)
* Tidied up the rest
FAQ127 - "There appears to be an abandoned journal. Can I have the username?"
* OPINIONS: any opinions on a new title?
FAQ129 - "How do I forward my domain to my LiveJournal?"
* Rename from "Can I forward my domain to my LiveJournal?"
* Removed "information provided by marcuso"
FAQ134 - "What is comment screening? How do I set my screening options?"
FAQ135 - "What is the "Bind to IP address" option when I log in?"
* Replaced "login" with "log in" everywhere (including in the title)