January 2nd, 2005


Slight change to FAQ207

The wording of FAQ207 how do I... "Update my journal or post to a community?" is slightly ambiguous and easily missed by users looking to find out how to "add an entry" to their journal. I suggest changing it to match FAQ104 " Update my journal (add entries to it) or post to a Community"

It seems nit-picky, but there have been a few support requests going through with users unable to find out how to add an entry to their journal, and it might just catch a few.