* Several minor tweaks of phrasing as suggested in comments here and there.
* New S2 FAQ as suggested by jc: "My friends' comment pages are displaying in different styles. How do I change this?", slightly altered from proposed text to fit the reading-level guidelines.
Paid, Permanent, and Early Adopter accounts using S2 (http://www.livejournal.com/support/faqbrowse.bml?faqid=168) can customize their journal comment pages to match their journal layout. You may follow a link from your Friends page to see differently-customized comment pages.
If you don't want to see the customized comment pages, go to http://www.livejournal.com/editinfo.bml and select the "View comment pages in your journal style?" option. This option adds "style=mine" to the URLs of comment pages linked to from your friends page, causing other users' comment pages to be displayed in your chosen site scheme (http://www.livejournal.com/manage/siteopts.bml). S2 users who opt to use the "new style" comment pages will see the comment pages of others displayed in their own journal style.
Even if you do not wish to use this new option, you can append "?style-mine" to the URL of a comment page at any time so it does the same thing. (Note that if the URL already has an argument attached to it, such as "?mode=reply" or "?nc=," then you will need to change "?style=mine" to "&style=mine.")
* Rewrote FAQ14 -- the number shows how early it was, it's never gotten much love. Text partially from jc.
* Made the following changes to non-Customization FAQs to cover documenting S2 issues:
131: Included the following S2-specific paid account benefits:
- Ability to use all options in the S2 customization wizards (http://www.livejournal.com/support/faqbrowse.bml?faqid=171)
- Access to S2's Advanced Customization area (http://www.livejournal.com/support/faqbrowse.bml?faqid=172)
38: Indicated that free users cannot use all S2 layouts and linked to the listing of what free users can do in S2
109: Indicated that timestamps are in GMT if user is using S2.