"Aaccount" -> "Account"
What are user pictures? How do I upload them?
"Alternately" -> "Alternatively"
In the same sentence: "and the type in" -> "and then type in"
How do I delete a user picture I no longer want? What happens when I delete a user picture?
IMHO: "logged into LiveJournal" -> "logged in to LiveJournal"
What are keywords? How do I use a different user picture?
The FAQ says in the last paragraph:
- If you want your style to display your user pictures alongside your entries, you will need to use keywords to select the images when posting, and ensure the style will display user pictures on your Recent Entries page.
2. When the user is reading the FAQ at this point, he already knows that he can choose various user pictures. And if he doesn't, then he doesn't want to change the style. Thus, the words about selecting images are reduntant.
I suggest replacing the whole sentence with the text:
- If you want your user pictures to be displayed alongside each entry on your Recent Entries page, you need to configure your journal's style accordingly.
How do I use an lj-cut? What are the other LiveJournal-specific tags?
Here is the whole paragraph of this FAQ:
- <a href="lj://user/exampleusername/">Exampl
(You can also further specify the URL, making a link like <a href="lj://user/exampleusername/friends/
2. IMHO, "making a link like FOO to make a link to a user's other pages" doesn't sound all right.
3. The URLs look better when placed at the beginning of the line.
I suggest replacing the whole paragraph with the text:
- <a href="lj://user/exampleusername/">ExampleUserName</a> will make a link to exampleusername's journal. Note that "user" is used in this URL, while "users" is in the usual URL: http://www.livejournal.com/users/exampleusername/.
<a href="lj://user/exampleusername/profile">ExampleUserName's User Info</a> will make a link to exampleusername's User Info page.
You can also extend the journal's URL to make a link to other pages in the journal, for example:
<a href="lj://user/exampleusername/friends/">ExampleUserName's Friends</a>