- lj_test has been removed, presumably to be re-added at a point where the test server is online. Similarly, the goathack community link could be removed for now, pending resurrection of the goathack server?
- lj_support description. Capitalises Staff Members and Support Volunteers differently to other parts of the FAQ?
- Should the word 'development' be tacked onto the end of the lj_clients description?
- community_quest description. Includes the word community in plural form. Correct?
- lj_spotlight description. LJ should probably be changed to LJ.com. I know, picky picky. :o)
FAQ 125 - official journals
This is an outline of the plans to remove the Clients FAQ category and what to do with the FAQs currently in it. The word "Client" isn't even a term…
The referenced service either no longer exists, or is so minimally used that it makes no sense to offer an FAQ dedicated to the app. FAQ text…
The referenced MySpace widget no longer exists as best I can tell, and even if it does, this is not a commonly desired function any longer. FAQ text…