Ignore formatting issues; I didn't want to fight with them right now. *g*
How many userpics can I have? How do I get more?
The number of userpics you have depends on your account level:
- Early Adopters & Basic Accounts: 6 userpics
- Plus Accounts: 15 userpics
- Paid Accounts: 30 userpics (plus any Loyalty Userpics)
- Permanent Accounts: 134 userpics (includes maximum number of Loyalty Userpics)
Paid users can purchase add-on userpic space for 100 total userpics. Once purchased, your Account Status page will show the expiration dates for both your Paid Account and your add-on userpic space. If your Paid Account or add-on userpic space expires, some of your userpics will be marked as inactive and the add-on expiration date will not show.
Loyalty Userpics are extra userpics given to paid users as a reward for their paid account history with the site. You receive an additional userpic for each of the following:
- For every three months of paid time you (or another person) purchase for your account.
- For every continuous 12 months of paid time applied to your account
- For every three months of paid time you had before March 15, 2006
If your Paid Account expires, your Loyalty Userpics will be marked as inactive. When you renew your account, you will have the same amount of Loyalty Userpics as you had before, along with any additional userpics you earn from your purchase.
Yes, no, maybe?