Error Messages Shown to the Moderator
If the entry's poster currently lacks posting access to the community or a validated email address, you as the moderator will receive errors when trying to approve entries in the moderation queue:
- The entry has not been posted due to this protocol error: Client error: Don't have access to requested journal: This error indicates that the poster of the entry no longer has posting access to the community you are moderating. This usually occurs because they leave the community after posting the entry but before it is approved.
- If you want the entry to be posted, contact the user and ask them to rejoin the community, and approve the entry again after they rejoin.
- If you are also a maintainer of the community, you can instead change the community's settings temporarily to allow non-members to post, approve the entry, then restore the previous settings.
- If you just want to remove the entry from the moderation queue without waiting for the member to rejoin or changing the community's settings, you will need to reject the entry.
- Non-authenticated email address: You must have an authenticated email address in order to post to another account: This error indicates that the poster of the entry has changed email addresses without revalidating the new email address. An unvalidated email address prevents them from posting entries in a community.