As per http://community.livejournal.com/lj_userdoc/682755.html:
* The "Customize" category has been renamed to "Journal Customization"
* New FAQ category: "Advanced Journal Customization" (cust-adv) takes bits from the old "Customize" and "s2" categories.
* The "Style System 1" category has been renamed to "Customization In the Old Style System"
For a better idea of what went where, just take a look. Again, we're not done with all the individual faqs, but I got the basic organization up tonight.
Individual FAQs that changed:
How do I customize the look of my journal or community?
* total overhaul minimizing S1
Why can't I use certain styles or customization options?
* sort order changes
How do I change the font used for my entire journal?
How do I change the number of journal entries per page?
How do I change what my comment links say?
* moved to S1 cat, strong urging for user to change to S2
How do I embed my LiveJournal into my website?
* moved to advanced cat
What is the old style system? How do I switch my journal to or from it? (used to be: What are S1 and S2? How do I switch my journal to S1 or S2?)
* moved to S1 cat, given top sort order
How do I customize my journal using S2?
* hidden, superseded by faq 7
What can I easily customize? Which options are supported by each public layout?
* This is the one we wanted to totally overhaul as per this entry. I really hate what I wrote here -- anyone want to take a stab at making this better?
How do I change the appearance of my comment pages or other users' comment pages?
* s1 minimization
How do I add a counter and track visitors to my journal?
* simplification and S1 minimization
How do I add background music to my journal?
* moved to "advanced". (We could use an s2howto on this because right now this is s1-dependent. )
How do I see community userpics on my Friends page?
How do I add a title and subtitle to my journal?
* hidden, superseded by 171