274 would then look like this:
Parts of this FAQ apply only to Plus, Paid, and Permanent accounts. To check your account type, please see your profile page. (→ More information on account levels)
TxtLJ allows you to interact with LiveJournal through text messages. After you set up TxtLJ, you can change your settings on the same page or view your text message history. You can use TxtLJ commands to post an entry to your journal, read a friend's entry, and see a list of your friends with recent updates, among other features. You can use TxtLJ to receive LiveJournal updates by text message. You can turn off TxtLJ by removing your phone number from the settings page or by sending STOP to TXTLJ (89855).
At this time, TxtLJ is only available to supported carriers in the United States.
All account levels can use TxtLJ to send an unlimited number of messages to LiveJournal, but only Plus, Paid, and Permanent accounts can receive TxtLJ notifications. These account levels receive a certain amount of messages per month, which expire at the end of each month:
- Plus Accounts: 6 messages per month.
- Paid Accounts: 30 messages per month.
- Permanent Accounts: 50 messages per month.
- Text messages longer than 160 characters will be split into two or more messages, which may result in multiple entries per message.
- TxtLJ messages do not support attachments.
- Your carrier may apply text messaging charges. Consult your carrier for further information.
- LiveJournal will never send you a text message unless you request one.
- Your phone number will not be shared or displayed.