lj_userdoc r61 roundup
This is involving 272, 305, 131, maybe others.
Which communities FAQ should get the "and you can subscribe to all community comments if the community is paid" notice?
* old-style comment notifications are gone and are now sent through ESN (this is a backend-only change)
* "someone replies to my comment" and "someone replies to my community entry" are now ESN events, so these can be delivered to Inbox, Jabber, etc.
* Subscriptions are not anymore mandatorily delivered to Inbox, with "I receive a new PM" being a notable exception
* It is possible for a maintainer to subscribe when a new comment is posted in their community; this requires for the community to be Paid.
* Only "tracking" subscriptions are counted towards the quota